lunes, 5 de septiembre de 2011

Woodstock Original Soundtrack 1970 [FLAC]



CD 1
01. I Had A Dream - John B. Sebastian
02. Going Up The Country - Canned Head
03. Freedom - Richie Havens
04. Rock & Soul Music - Country Joe & The Fish
05. Coming Into Los Angeles - Arlo Guthrie
06. At The Hop - Sha Na Na
07. Sunny Days - Lighthouse
08. The ''Fish'' Cheer,I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag - Country Joe McDonald
09. Drug Store Truck Drivin' Man - Joan Baez
10. Joe Hill - Joan Baez
11. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills & Nash
12. Sea Of Madness - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
13. Wooden Ships - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
14. We're Not Gonna Take It - The Who
15. You Girl - Lighthouse
16. With A Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker


CD 2
01. Soul Sacrifice - Santana
02. I'm Going Home - Ten Years After
03. Volunteers - Jefferson Airplane
04. Medley- Dance to the Music-Music Lover-I Want to Take You Higher - Sly & The Family Stone
05. Rainbows All Over Your Blues - John B. Sebastian
06. Love March - The Butterfield Blues Band
07. Star Spangled Banner-Purple Haze-Instrumental Solo - Jimi Hendrix


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario